Tuesday 5 June 2012

Fringed Suede
















Vero Cuoio Boots, Kookai Jeans, Wish Jacket, Giordano T-shirt, Nicholas Necklace, Vintage Belt

I came across these fringed suede boots in a small random boutique while I was travelling through Rome back in 2010. At the time, I thought how much fun and oh-so European they looked without the knowledge that the infamous French designer Isabel Marant had set the trend with the similar dana boots in her 2010 SS collection. I’ve been thinking about adding a chain around the ankle part to get a closer resemblance to the actual pair but haven’t found one that adequately fits around the shoe. Nevertheless, I personally think these boots never fail in turning up the sassy-notch for any outfit and make me want to dance in my ‘blue taupe suede shoes’ hahaha..
I love wearing them in summer with mini dresses or cut-off denim shorts to get that relaxed boheme look. Not sure exactly how well it goes with the rest of the outfit but it definitely matched my delirious state of mind from total lack of sleep! Couldn't stop talking and laughing to myself for a while, crazy I know. Definitely had something to do with the full moon that night

Speaking of Marant, my very first pair are waiting to be broken into! Waited patiently for the rainy weather over the weekend to clear up, which it did today, but it was way too cold and windy to bare all my legs. Thinking about just ignoring the chill and going for it tomorrow..


No comments:

Post a Comment