Tuesday 5 June 2012

Cold Rock









Wayne Cooper Dress, Christian Louboutin Pigalle Heels, Sass and Bide Belt, Vintage Earrings


As you can probably tell, it was VERY windy today. I swear I was nearly blown away at some points where the wind blew so hard that I actually had to stumble a few awkward steps forward to not topple over in these highly arched shoes. 

By the way, aren't they just fabulous? I got these babies last year when they were first released and was pretty impressed, but not surprised, about the fact that they sold out everywhere and reached cult status within days. I treasure these quite particularly and save them for only day-wear or a fancy dinner when I know my mind is in tact. I don't even dare to wear them out on a social night even if I'm dying to show them off, fully knowing that I will destroy them from clumsy ignorance after a few too many glasses of wine. I have done that way too many times to know better now.

Anyway, back to the annoying wind. It was impossible to keep my hair in the right position, let alone try to even make it look good, so I apologise for the madness that sits on top of my head. 
I feel as if it's a bit distracting from the unique blue print of this dress. Upon review of the photos, we saw that it blends in quite nicely to the water and rocks in the background.
It always helps to have an interesting print in the wardrobe to spark attention in a seemingly boring work outfit. I shall have to invest in more..

No comments:

Post a Comment