Tuesday 29 May 2012

Let's start













J Brand Leather Pants, Acne Boots, Alice+Olivia fur jacket, Random Bag, Sportsgirl Beanie


Although we are only a few days away from 'official' winter here in Brisbane, the weather has only just started to get  cold and notably frisky in the early mornings. Today the skies seemed to be indecisive as to which climate it wanted to be set on, continually switching between clear blue sunshine and cloudy grey shadows. This is NOT GOOD for an indecisive person like me and moreso for the person who is waiting for me at wherever I am supposed to be. At the particular time I was getting dressed, the windows from my room framed a predictable forecast of an overcast rainy day, making me excited about busting into my new leather pants. Also couldn't go past popping on a favourite old beanie to keep me snug. However as soon as I left the house, the sun reappeared with no sign of rain and provided an unexpected warm and bright setting for these photos, making me look way too over-dressed for Brisbane daytime. Guess I can't complain about having good weather.. and all my friends know I always over-dress anyway. So nothing different here really!

No comments:

Post a Comment