Tuesday 29 May 2012

First step forward


After a much-too-long period of time where I've pondered the possibility of having a blog, I have finally decided to start my cyber journey on this little website. Those who know me know that I am an extreeeemely lazy person and I've always casted doubts in my neurotic mind about how such a blog would be received. But alas, a wise saying goes 'as we grow older, it is not the things we did that we often regret, but the things we didn't do'. So this is thanks to all my wonderful supporting friends who have always been there to encourage me and give me the confidence to share my personal endeavours in  whatever catches my eye with whoever may come by.

This is in dedication to you all my much-needed pushers! This definitely would never have started otherwise. Hope you all enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment