Friday 10 August 2012

Perfect Shirt





Zara Shirt, Vintage Belt, J Brand leather pants, Isabel Marant sandals, Nine West Handbag
Living in Brisbane, and being deprived of every major high street store, you would understand the giddy excitement I felt when I knew I'd be able to check out the Zara store in Sydney. (Topshop was opening three days after our departure day, bummer!)
It was our first stop as soon as we set our bags down and dispersed as we each got distracted with all the pretty things that it had to offer. True to form, I spent way over my intended budget but left the store with heavy bags in each arm, immensely satisfied :)
This shirt was the first thing that caught my eye and I haven't stopped wearing it ever since. It's a light silk fabric that drapes prfectly on the body and is easily wearable during the colder or warmer seasons.
I'll have to show you the other pieces I picked up as well. I got excited to wear this awesome white leather jacket on the night I bought it but unfortunately ruined it by leaving it unattended in an alcohol heavy area. :(
But Gosh I wish they'd hurry up and open up a Zara store in Brisbane too!

No comments:

Post a Comment