Monday 13 August 2012

Jami'





Maurie and Eve 'Lapis' Pants, Sass and Bide Top, Vintage Belt, Camilla Skovgaard Heels
If I were a banana in pyjamas , I would totally wear these pants as my everyday sleep attire. Not that they are my PJs and I'm wearing them outdoors as if it were completely acceptable and normal, but the incredible comfort of these Maurie and Eve slacks just makes me wish I could roll around in them all day everyday. 
I'm loving the print that Maurie and Eve have done in their current 'diamond life' collection and also just about every other single piece in their lookbook! This Sydney trio have really nailed their target market and keep pumping out classic yet modern designs all with their signature edgy twist and with such an affordable price range, no wonder the number of devoted fans keep growing and growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment