Tuesday 10 July 2012

Barkin' up the tree




Shona Joy Top, Story by Tang Shorts, Topshop Heels, Oroton Sunglasses, Vintage Necklace 

 I spent Sunday afternoon literally playing in a park like I did when I was 7 years old, dancing around, climbing trees and laughing uncontrollably when unprovoked. The last picture perfectly shows the lowest part of it all when I was stuck up the tree for a while because I was afraid of hurting/breaking my ankles on the jump down. Not so much the pain that bothered me but the possibility of not being able to wear my shoes. The horror! haha
Aren't days when the sun is out supposed to be spent like this? The simple joys in life that you totally take for granted as a child.. like the fact that you can wear bright sleepwear-looking outfits out of the house as I did that day :)




No comments:

Post a Comment