Monday 18 June 2012

Flurry



Topshop Jumpsuit, Zimmermann Heels

This was my very first purchase from the infamous Topshop when I was in London two years ago. I knew it would become a staple in my 'workwear' because it is just so easy to put this on and get away with looking polished without the need for ironing! You'd think that using a hot iron for my hair on a daily basis would give me the skills to apply it to fabric but no, I am so horrifically bad at it, it's really quite embarrassing. And being the lazy and late person that I usually am, I am always running around frantically each morning cursing why I hadn't done it the night before and ending up with crumpled clothes on my back. So you can see why I am inclined to love any item that doesn't really require much work to look decent. Come to think of it, kind of ironic I talked about my hair when it's such a scruffy mess here.. quite representative of the state my mind is in some mornings.. oh dear

No comments:

Post a Comment