Wednesday 30 May 2012

Squirrel
















Rabbit Fur Gillet, Fleur Wood Top, Manning Cartell Skirt, Alexander Wang Boots, Manzoni Bag



Channelling a country look with vintage denim and tan today. Personally these neutral hues are my favourite to wear as they are really easy to integrate into any look due to their versatility in matching different tones. This fur seriously goes with anything from a slick black bodysuit to the most whimsical girly dresses. I'm surprised they (also have it in black as well) are still intact after thrashing it about on an almost daily basis through the winter seasons for the past 2-3 years. 

These were really rushed pictures taken in about a 5 minute time slot before driving between classes today. 
Don't know why all these post backgrounds have been so tree abundant as I probably only set my foot on grass probably twice a year at most. Not really a nature-seeking enthusiast.. Must say though, seeing squirrels overseas whizzing through parks with their acorns (is that what they eat?) were pretty darn cute. But I bloody hate the Australian equivalent of squirrels->possums, and they are everywhere! One seriously set its target and tried to attack me the other day. Forced me to let out a shrilling scream waking up the neighbourhood street and piercing the eardrums of people passing by. Possums and I have some unspoken hostility against each other.. And frogs.. gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment