Monday 5 November 2012

Flower Bomb







Josh Goot Skirt, Sass and Bide Top, VIntage Belt, Zara Booties

It's taken me too long to take photos of this amazing skirt by Josh Goot. I literally jumped on the Josh Goot obsessed bandwagon as soon as he showcased this beautiful collection and the buyers were making their selections for their stores earlier on in the year. An A-line Skirt isn't usually my typical style of cut I wear as I am short in stature and feel like the shape makes me look even shorter and stumpier but this print, luxurious fabric and how it eventually ended up sitting on my hips after a few adjustments was too hard to look past. Not that I've worn it too many times cos I try to savour each wear, I tend to wear it with a simple tee to let the skirt do all the talking. But on Tuesday I felt like giving it an opulent lift with dark lace and gold accessories as after all everyone was dressing up for Melbourne Cup day. Is it too much or does it somehow work? I would like someone's honest opinion.
Happy Weekend! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment