Monday 17 September 2012

NYFW Galore


Of all Fashion Weeks, for me, NYFW is like the cool older sibling of one of your friends who you know you wish you could emulate in future years. Not the perfectly primped and primed mature type but the effortlessly chic who never comes across as over-the-top but knows how to perfectly coordinate luxe and edge. Not sure if my stated image is coming across but nonetheless, I felt as if the designers definitely did not let that reputation slip by showcasing more-than-enough enviable collections. Too many goodies but I say BCBGMaxAzria, Diesel Black Gold and of course, Alexander Wang would be draped on the so-what-I-just-threw-this-on-but-I-know-I-look-fabulous type of girls and would be the credit card drainers for me! (In a dream world)






No comments:

Post a Comment