Friday 21 September 2012

Bonita!



Vintage Belt, Top and Denim Cut-offs, Mum's Necklaces, Zimmermann Heels, Gold Drop Handbag, Karen Walker Sunglasses
Seeing as there's no escaping the sun I planned to wear summer's key essential item- the denim cut-offs. I think I have too many pairs, in what I think are different types but always feel as if there just isn't enough and try to find more pairs that are unique from all the others in some way. Now that the warmer days, times for outdoor fun and music festivals are upon us I am keen to seek out the perfect low-waist cut-offs- hopefully in white. The ones I am wearing in these photos I found in an op-shop for $3 (THREE Dollars, I tell you!) and think they complement the rest of all these hand-me-down items to make it look like quite a classy and fun summery look. Don't you think? What say you?



No comments:

Post a Comment