Wednesday 5 September 2012

August Happenings


Finally got an iPhone, Hoorah! and obtained some help to set up an Instagram account, so I know I'm going to be busy trying to catch up with all this social networking!

This is my little compilation for the month of August. Time seems to fly by so quickly and it scares me a little that it's nearing the middle of September already, but then when I think about the fact that I went to Sydney at the start of August, I'm baffled as it feels like that was already years ago. Goes to show how much one can fit into a given time period- whether that be minutes, hours, days, months or years. It's interesting how we seem to be so engaged with our time starting from the marvellous ways in which our bodies have their own internal clock synced to certain rituals of our days to the meticulous planning we all strategise for the near or far future. But the one important fact that time holds is that once it's been, it will never be back. 
Some wise words were given to me from an unlikely friendly stranger a few days ago, and this is what they said "Each and every moment is yours. But it comes with the responsibility of deciding on how you want to spend it. Remember that time flies when you are most happy and having fun. Time spent living through those happiest moments are what you call timeless and priceless memories."

May the coming warmer days bring you the happiest of memories!
Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment