Monday 6 August 2012

Black Wood





I have had a mini holiday over the last four days down in Sydney with a few crazy fun girls and consequently have fallen behind in everything that I should have been keeping up with, sorry!
It was cheeky little getaway and I have yet again fallen in love with another amazing city. What was supposed to be a well-budgeted trip became one of the priciest weekends EVER as it was ridiculously difficult to practice self-control when the shopping in Sydney is nothing short of AMAZING. I didn't really try very hard though 

These photos are from last week when I was in a false sense of security regarding my will-power on spending. I am going through an obsession with black jumpsuits lately and of course I found another one to add to the collection in Sydney. tsk..
(actually to be honest, this ensemble is made up of separate top and pants but thought I could get away with the block colour and fabric coordination)
Back to reality tomorrow..

3 comments:

  1. wow!impressed!outstanding outfit!you have a great style!
    let us know if you would like to follow each other!
    xoxo



    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU HAVE AN OUTSTANDING STYLE!REALLY GREAT!IMPRESSIVE!!!LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS AND THE PREVIOUS OUTFIT!!!
    XX




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect timeless outfit!!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete