Monday 2 July 2012

Wind Shield






StyleStalker Jacker, Gail Sorronda Shorts, Wish Top, YeoJin Bae Belt, Alexander Wang Shoes, RayBan Sunglasses
I finally bought this jacket from a friend's store when she actually ordered it in for me a very long long time ago, Sorry! As soon as we saw the lookbook last year we both knew it was something I would definitely not be able to go without. With it's fierce boyish bomber/boxy cut, sheen silver shell and almost hazardous metallic zips and clasps, it gives me the 'hardcore' bikey style that I'm wishfully going to pull off one day. And I mean in the very literal sense. (I would love to race around in a motor bike! Imagine!)
And what do ya know, as if it was perfectly planned, there was a hot red one standing right there just asking me to someday become its owner haha
Someday, just you wait! But many who know me have told me this isn't a good idea…

2 comments:

  1. your shoes are seriously such a dream... I need them in my life
    you are looking stunning as always :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete