Wednesday 4 July 2012

Scarlet Maroon



  

For any Queenslander or NSW-er (?), the happenings of last night was either one of exhilaration or devastation. Pretty obvious I'm talking about the State of Origin deciding game in Brisbane. And why I'm talking about football on this blog of all places is beyond anyone's guesses. But i mention it only  because there was indeed a lot of hype leading up to this massive game and funnily enough, quite a few people I ran into during the day asked if I was wearing this top to express my support for the Queensland team in my own peculiar way. Ha! I thought this was pretty amusing considering this lacey top with a cut-out back is so far from resembling anything to do with rugby but I guess that's how excited a lot of people were! I did manage to catch the last 20 minutes of the game and yes, it was a thrilling game with an intensely close finish but I'll stop talking about it there in case you think I'm weird for again, talking about football on this blog..!

No comments:

Post a Comment