Wednesday 25 July 2012

Lady of Leisure




Cameo Top, Old Silk Pants, Prada Sunglasses, Nicholas Necklace, Michael Kors Watch

Last week a few friends and I went down to the Coast where we enjoyed a night of cheeky mischief and giggles away from home. I got too carried away with all the fun and got punished by slicing my thumb open and consequently simple tasks like washing my hands poses to be a serious difficult activity right now 
But on another note, how do you like my beachwear? Haha Don’t worry I know a furry top with silk pants is hardly suitable for the beach, this is just the morning after where I am still dressed in the previous night’s attire. It is winter here after all and we were never going to go near the water anyway. I don’t dress so out-of-place all the time..

No comments:

Post a Comment