Monday 25 June 2012

Little Red





Sumakhi Coat, Bettina Liano Dress, Vintage Jewelry

I have always been a bit apprehensive about the colour Red. As beautifully striking red can be, I’ve always feared it was too bold of a colour for me to wear. (Yes, as crazy as my outfits can sometimes get, there are certain things that even I can feel nervous about pulling off) But over the last year or so I’ve slowly taught myself to appreciate the colour more and now I can always rely on it to be a head-turning feature for those special occasions. Yesterday wasn’t a special day or anything apart from being the start to another week but as the dreary weather doesn’t seem to be letting up anytime soon I wanted to have fun by perking up my look. This coat never really gets used much so the cold day was the opportune moment to work it in and I was more than happy to keep warm while the heads kept turning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment