Wednesday 13 June 2012

Link those Chains


    
     





J Brand Floral Jeans, White Suede top, Vintage Necklaces, Isabel Marant 'Rio' Sandals, Camilla and Marc Leather Jacket, Nine West Bag


And finally a day with sunshine! As you may have guessed, I jumped at the opportunity to wear my new babies which have patiently been waiting in its original cot for weeks now. They have been DIE-ing to take a stroll in the light of day so I took them out for a whirl.
They are of course, these Isabel Marant ‘Rio’ Sandals which I (and the rest of the world) have lusted over since they first hit the catwalk in her Spring/Summer show. Despite having a mega-high arch, they are surprisingly quite comfortable and ok to walk in. All that practice in >5inch heels really pays off! I was tossing off between getting these or the shorter 3inch ‘Rea’ Heels, but for me, the sexy high stiletto will always win me over more so than comfort haha
I’ll let my body withstand as much as it can take while I’m still young. No Pain, No Gain!

No comments:

Post a Comment