Saturday 9 June 2012

A Lady Suit











Cue Jacket, Shona Joy Top, Diva Necklace, Sass and Bide Jeans, Stolen Girlfriends Club Belt, 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel, Zimmermann Shoes
 It can sometimes be difficult to dress for work without finding yourself repeating the same combination of black and white, black and white, and black and white. I tried to overcome this and in doing so, went to the extreme by wearing a very loud and bold fuschia from head to toe! This isn’t an actual suit but a pair of jeans and a Jacket that I bought on two complete different occasions. I realized they happened to be a perfect colour match when I was struggling to find a new outfit one night and voila!-  With the bright strong colour and the structured shoulders, this combination is one fierce standout. Trust me, I felt like I was having a legally blonde moment where Reese Witherspoon’s character is climbing up the stairs in a pink lady suit against the traffic of black and white lawyers! Who’s to say that workwear had to be dull hey? Not I..

No comments:

Post a Comment