Thursday 14 June 2012

I would like to drink my tea from a teacup please

Lover Dress, Philip Lim Pashli Bag, Christian Louboutin Heels, YSL Ring
  
I was immediately drawn to this really pretty and girly dress as I loved the contrasting black lace and leather collar details against the luxurious thick silk pale pink fabric of the main body.

I am not one for really girl dresses but this dress had me immediately drawn to it with its contrasting black lace sleeves and leather collar against the luxurious thick silk fabric. Those seemingly simple details make a significant difference to the impression of a certain look, how I would accessorise it or even influences how I feel throughout the day. As for that day- felt very girly with a hidden dark twist! Haha..
The skater skirt dress is also something that everyone in the world seemed to have but I had been in a long-lost search for the right fit and style. I was more than happy to have come across this romantic little piece which a) seemed to fit on the torso and length of my short stature and b) with 20% off from a sneaky little discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment